Working at Crompton House Trust
Crompton House C of E Multi Academy Trust is a thriving, diverse and proud community. As an inclusive and committed organisation we are positively and diligently raising standards.
Our aim is for students in all schools that are part of the Trust to achieve excellent outcomes, and most importantly to gain a range of skills and experiences which enable them to be happy and successful in the future.
Our staff are incredibly committed and passionate about all that they do, and their wellbeing is one of our key priorities.
We offer our staff:
• In-school and Trust-wide career development and progression opportunities
• Regular staff-wellbeing events
• All schools have clear, robust, high expectation-based behaviour system that all staff and students follow; learning is key and cannot be disrupted.
• All school that are 100% teaching and learning focused.
• Great students who really want to learn and who have clear aspirations for their own futures – you can make a massive difference to them
• All schools have a visible, aware, reflective and supportive SLT who know their staff and students and who lead by example
• Five days paid absence per 12 month rolling period for ‘child sick’ unplanned absences
• Paid absence for significant family occasions, e.g. weddings, graduation
• Only three data drops a year ensuring it is manageable, yet valuable, with online marksheets being time-efficiently created to ease completion.
• Collaborative department planning with centralised, shared units of work and resources.
• Good quality facilities within centrally located schools that are adjacent the beautiful Saddleworth moorland countryside.
We aim to recruit staff who:
• Are excited by their role and by the prospect of working with young people, even those who are less well motivated;
• Love the processes of learning and teaching and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
• Recognise that teaching can be a demanding job but react positively to those demands with resilience;
• Wish to make a real difference in the lives of others;
• Will subscribe to the ethos of the Trust and ‘go the extra mile’ in terms of time and commitment to get the very best from our young people;
• Are quick to praise and slow to criticise; and are not afraid to admit to seeing themselves as potential leaders of the future.
Please use the links below to explore the opportunities available to work in our member schools
Crompton House C of E High School:
Beal Vale Primary School